GLC leverages its knowledge base in the field of IP, Companies Act, and Commercial advisory to comprehensively advice startups on business strategy, which includes incorporation services, drafting commercial deals, hiring employees and high value executives, offering sweat-equity to employees, framing employee stock option plans, negotiating co-founder agreements, selling of shares, pre-investment negotiations and many more.
GLC is the official legal partner with startup incubators such as T-Hub Hyderabad, and iBHubs India.
We offer the following 360 degree services for startups
- Incorporation advice.
- Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and Designs.
- General Corporate Advisory [e.g., drafting of employment, consulting, marketing, freelancing, revenue-share, loan, lease and other operational agreements]
- Commercial Transaction Drafting & Advisory [e.g., investment documents drafting, negotiation with investors, negotiating the structure of shareholder agreements, share subscription agreements, share purchase agreements, MoAs, AoAs etc.]
- Creating and managing Employee Stock Option Plans, and Sweat-Equity Plans
- Data Protection Regulatory Compliance – e.g., GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), Information Technology Act, etc.
- Due-Diligence prior to investment rounds on the potential investment and structuring of seed, and Series A/B/C rounds and beyond.